September 27, 2022

புதியஆசிரியன்

டிஜிட்டல் வெளியீடு

2022 பிப்ரவரி பதிவுக்கு..

An Uppuma Story

Democracy and Divided Majority

A hostel had 100 inmates and Uppuma was served to them every day. Only 20 % of inmates liked Uppuma and the remaining 80 % were unhappy.

So, it was left to voting…

20 % voted for Uppuma.

80 % voted as follows

18 % Masala Dosai

16 % Aloo Parotta

14 % Roti and Sabji

12% Bread and Butter

10 % Noodles

10 % Idli and Sambar

So, as per the voting by majority, Uppuma was continued!

Lesson

As long as Opposition is divided, 20 % will rule us.

This is what is happening in India!

Spread the love